Home

Home

About Me

My name is Chris, I'm 27 years old from Manchester, UK.  I have created this blog to establish myself and build a company where I can offer value and work hard on building something that will last and grow over time. 

I have worked in Sales & Retail in Customer Services and in Telesales in a call centre.  I discovered the idea of comping when I was younger and have been successful in winning online competitions and it has brought a lot in to my life.

I enjoy entering competitions but I also love making money or finding different and new ways to make money without being stupid or senseless.

This site allows me to give back and credit good companies, often ones I win from or companies I genuinely like and trust.


Posing with the HP Slate I won!
I welcome any help, criticism or feedback on improving my page, it would be very much appreciated.

@ChrisHughesy